CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fry's Bargain Meals of the Week - Pork Roast Ideas

A few weeks ago, I noticed that Albertson's had a great sale on bone-in, whole pork butt roast (my kids laugh uncontrollably every time they hear "butt" roast). I still have not had the opportunity to try cooking with this particular cut of meat. However, it is on sale again this week - this time at Fry's stores.
They will allow you to purchase two whole pork roasts at a price of 99 cents per pound. To see some recipe ideas using this bargain cut of meat, check out my prior post. I'd love to hear any great recipes you have for using this bone-in pork as well. I am hoping to eat enough items from our freezer this week to make room for one or two and try our hand at some new recipes!

No comments: